When weight loss comes to mind the obvious things that strike a person's mind are working out, morning walks, skipping, swimming and exercises of many sorts. But one thing that most of you skip out is a proper diet. Having a proper eating habit including healthy food and avoiding oily fast foods should be one of your primary concerns if you want to lose weight fast and equally important is juicing your body with the rich nutrients that nature has to provide. Yes, juicing for weight loss is an effective way to without leaving out the nutrients that are of most importance to your body.
Juice fast weight loss recipesJuice Fasting
It is also a controversial method of dieting and is also known as juice cleansing which includes taking nutrients only in the form of juices of fruits and may last for some days to several weeks. It is considered that this way only the required body nutrients enter the body and no extra fat or other unwanted ingredients which account for the increase in body weight are allowed to enter and hence in turn helps in reducing weight. But such fasting cannot me done using readymade juices which are found in the market, it can only be done by extracting the juices from fresh fruits and vegetables.Methods
Since there in no intake of solid foods during juice fasting, juicing for weight loss is carried out by adding some herbal laxatives to the juice which allows not only to cleanse the internal system but also allows the body to lose weight of the body by draining out the unwanted wastes stored in the human body.
Now there are several juice fast weight loss recipes available online and also are advised by some nutritionist and vary depending on the number of days for which you want to carry it out. The 7 day juice fast weight loss recipes are the most common methods which are practiced by people who want to lose weight quickly.Juicing for weight loss recipes
The most famous of the weight loss juicing recipes, that is, the 7 day juice fast weight loss recipes include a well balanced mix of both vegetable as well as fruit juices and it is absolutely imperative that these juices are made from fresh fruits and vegetables otherwise it might take a turn for the worst. It includes 80% use of vegetable juices with the remaining 20% dedicated to fruits, providing an all-round inclusion of nutrients and vitamins necessary for the proper functioning of the body while helping in the loss of body weight.Possible Side effects
Although there are no such so called “side effects” to the juice fast weight loss techniques as you only consume natural products but you should keep in mind that you are taking in all the nutrients and vitamins necessary to maintain a proper health and also to keep I n mind if the juices taken in do not in any way react to any prescribed drugs you are consuming during juicing for weight loss.