Glance is a smart accessory that tells you who is calling, helps you find your phone, enables motion control and activity tracking
Toronto, Canada – June 12, 2013 -- Glance is the first smart accessory to turn your existing watch into a smart watch. Glance is designed to let you focus on the conversations that matter most, and live in the moment. Glance is precision crafted into a remarkably thin, light design with machined aluminum, fits on the wristband on your watch, and works well with your personal style. Glance works well with your existing watch, and can also be worn with a premium leather strap.
What can Glance do for you?
• See who is calling, never miss a call again
• Read incoming messages with speed; through the power of Spritz
• Respond to messages quickly by the press of a button e.g. I'm driving now, will call you back shortly
• Find your phone by pressing a button
• Filter unwanted calls quickly, and add to SPAM list
• Use as an air mouse for your computer e.g. click to advance slides
• Use as a controller for your smart TV e.g. pause, play media
• Count your activity levels (walking, sitting, standing)
"Wearables have the perception of being unfashionable and not for a wide audience. Glance is a wearable anyone can easily incorporate into their daily wardrobe without comprising personal style," Ali Nawab, CEO and co-founder of Kiwi. "Because you don't have to invest hundreds into a new smartwatch, it is a great way for consumers to start using wearable technology by augmenting the existing watch they love."
For more information about Glance or to help fund this project, please visit:
85 King Street East
Toronto, ON M5C 1G3